Vestil HDC-305-60 Portable Drum Lifter / Rotator / Boom allows a single operator to lift, transport and dispense 55 gallon steel drums weighing up to 800 LBS. The maximum lift height is 59-11/16" (measured from the ground to the bottom of the drum in the horizontal position). Drums are lifted via a manual hydraulic foot pump. 360° drum rotation is controlled via hand crank. An included boom attachment conveniently stores on the outriggers. Drum tilter rolls easily on 5" rear swivel casters and 8" front rigid wheels. The Vestil HDC-305-60 portable drum rotator features all steel construction with a durable enamel finish for a long service life.
Powered lift and powered rotation options are available. Options are available for handling plastic and fiber drums (see options below).
The Vestil HDC-305-60 Portable Drum Rotator is built to order and normally leaves the warehouse in 10 to 12 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS (drum must be full to rotate at capacity)
- 59-11/16" max. raised drum height (measured from the ground to the bottom of the drum in the horizontal postion)
- Manual foot pump hydraulic lift (powered lift available - see options below)
- 5" rear swivel casters and 8" front rigid wheels
- 360° drum rotation via hand crank
- Boom attachment that stores on the outriggers
- Foot operated floor lock
- Dual Ratchet Strap to handle 30 & 55 Gal. drums. Factory Installed - Model FDRS
- Steel 30 Gal. Drum Saddle Adaptor. Attaches to the inner rim of drum saddle. - Model FDC-30
- Plastic & Fiber Drum Adapter for 30 & 55 Gal. drums. Comes with Adjusting Arm & Nylon Strap. Handles steel, plastic, & fiber drums that are 12" to 21" in dia. and 28" to 36" high - Model FDA-800
DRUM MUST BE FULL TO ROTATE AT RATED CAPACITY.