Vestil HCH Hand Chain Hoists durable, lightweight, and simple to use. The compact design and low headroom allow for installation in tight areas. These economical hand chain hoists feature two stage gears, a double pawl brake system, grade 80 black chain tempered to ISO 3077, and a galvanized pull chain. Designed with a safety factor of 4 times the rated capacity and tested at 150% of rated capacity. Meets ANSI B30.16-2003 requirements. Vestil HCH Hand chain hoists are all steel construction for years of reliable service.
- Reinforced double pawl brake system and large diameter pawl springs for enhanced braking
- Grade 80 black chain tempered to ISO 3077
- Hardened two-stage gears and forged steel upper and lower hooks with safety latches
- Galvanized pull chain
- Designed with a safety factor of 4 times rated capacity
- Individually tested at 150% rated capacity
- Meets ANSI B30.16-2003 requirements.