The Vestil HBD-6-36 Hydraulic Box Dumper allows for the controlled dumping of up to 6,000 LBS of material from boxes, crates, or totes. A ³⁄₈" lowered height allows for easy pallet truck loading and unloading. The maximum rotation is 135° yielding a 45° dump angle and the dumper may be stopped at any point during the cycle. The load retaining bar adjusts every 2" to accommodate a range of container heights. Tote dumper comes standard with an internal 5.5 HP motor that operates on 460V/3PH power (other motor voltages available – see options below). A hand held control and protective mesh side screens also come standard. The Vestil HBD-6-36 hydraulic box dumper features all steel construction with a durable blue enamel finish for years of reliable service..
The standard duty cycle is a maximum of 15 starts per hour in a normal environment. A start is defined as anytime the operator pushes the "up" button. Jogging or bouncing of the chute is NOT recommended. Unlimited cycle box dumper package available - See Options Below.
The Vestil HBD-6-36 is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered please complete the Hydraulic Box Dumper Survey above and fax or email it to us.
- Maximum Capacity: 6,000 LBS
- Dump Height: 36"
- Usable chute size is 52"W x 50"L and chute reach is 10" when fully rotated
- Maximum rotation is 135° and dump angle is 45°
- Level height 53½" | Rotated height is 111"
- ³⁄₈" lowered height allows for easy loading with a pallet jack
- Retaining bar adjusts from 18" to 36" in 2" increments to accommodate various load sizes
- 460V/3PH 5.5 HP motor (8.2 AMP Draw) comes standard (other voltages available)
- Hand held control on coil cord
- Cast iron pump with integral valving
- Hydraulic actuators have internal brass velocity fuse w/stainless steel spring for emergency lockup
- Overall size is 69"W x 68½"L
- Weight: 1806 LBS
- Heavy duty weld steel construction meets A.W.S.
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph (replaces standard 460v/3ph) - Models with prefix VCC (12V power option also available - please contact us for a quote)
- Side guard extensions and gate with magnetic interlock switch on load end. Magnetic interlock switch prevents dump operation if the gate door is open - Model HBD-GATE-36
- Unlimited Duty Cycle Package - Allows for an infininte number of duty cycles per hour - Model HBD-PU-X