The Vestil H-LO-J-BEAM Trailer Jack Stand features hand pump hydraulic operation and a beam style top for improved support and stability. Jack is easily portable on 10" dia. hard rubber rear wheels plus a 4" dia. steel nose wheel. Designed to prevent the up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a tractor (when loading and unloading). Jack also levels trailers parked on sloped ground and work as a landing gear stabilizer to prevent landing gear from sinking into soft ground. This heavy-duty trailer stabilizer jack has a service range of 41"H to 47"H and a lift capacity is 40,000 lbs and static capacity is 100,000 lbs. The Vestil H-LO-J-BEAM Trailer Jack Stand is made of steel with a durable safety yellow powder coat finish. Meets OSHA requirements when used with wheel chocks.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with wheel chocks Click To See Chocks
- Hydraulic hand pump operation
- 10" diameter hard rubber rear wheels & 4" dia. steel nose wheel
- Beam style top
- 40,000 LBS lifting capacity / 100,000 LBS static capacity
- Service Range: 41" to 47"
- Steel construction with yellow powder coat finish
- Weight: 175 LBS