The Vestil GLT-4000 Ground Level Tilt Table is ideal for tilting applications that require the use of a pallet truck for loading and unloading. This Vestil tilt table rotates containers weighing up to 4,000 lbs up to 45° from floor level to provide easy access to materials in totes or containers. The platform includes a 17" high lip on the tilt side to hold containers in place. An included, removable positioning bar holds smaller containers in place. Pinch point guards come standard on lip edge and sides of platform for increased operator safety. The Vestil GLT-4000 tilt table comes standard with a 2HP 460V 3 phase motor (other voltages available), a remote power unit with protective cover (24"W x 24"L x 8"H), and a hand pendant control on 8' coil cord. An optional foot control is available.
The Vestil GLT-4000 Ground Lift Tilter is built to order with an estimated lead time of 25 business days to leave the warehouse.
- Loads & unloads at the ground level
- Max Tilt: 45°
- Lowered Height: 1/2"
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS
- Platform Size: 58"W x 48"L
- Fused 24V, NEMA-4 two button hand control on 8' coil cord
- 2 HP 460V 3 Phase motor (other voltages available, see options below)
- External remote power unit
- Electric pinch point guards on lip edge and sides of platform
- Upper travel limit switches
- Overall size: 60"L x 65"W x 18"H
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, or 208-230v/3ph (replaces standard 460v/3ph) - Model VCC
- Foot Control (replaces hand control) - Model FC-2