The Vestil GLT-4000 Ground Lift Tilter is ideal for tilting applications that require the use of a pallet truck for loading and unloading. Tilter rotates containers weighing up to 4,000 lbs up to 45° from floor level to provide easy access to materials in totes or containers. The platform includes a 17" high lip on the tilt side to hold containers in place. An included, removable positioning bar holds smaller containers in place. Pinch point guards come standard on lip edge and sides of platform for increased operator safety. The GLT-4000 ground tilter comes standard with a 2HP 460V 3 phase motor (other voltages available), a remote power unit with protective cover (24"W x 24"L x 8"H), and a hand pendant control on 8' coil cord. An optional foot control is available.
The Vestil GLT-4000 Ground Lift Tilter is built to order and normally ships in 25 business days.
- Max Tilt: 45°
- Level Height: 1/2"
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS
- Platform Size: 58"W x 48"L
- Fused 24V, NEMA-4 two button hand control on 8' coil cord
- Electric pinch point guards on lip edge and sides of platform
- External Power Unit
- Upper travel limit switches
- Industrial 2 HP 460V 3 Phase motor
- Overall size: 60"L x 65"W x 18"H
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph or 12v DC (replaces standard 460v/3ph). Please specify voltage needed in order notes when checking out - Model VCC
- Foot Control (replaces hand control) - Model FC-2