Vestil Galvanized Crossover Ladders are ideal for mounting wherever permanent access is needed at crossover points. Bridge ladders enable workers to safely pass over machinery or pipes, instead of having to go around, thus saving time and effort. Crossover ladders are available in a wide variety of sizes, with 3, 4, 5 or 6 steps, and with platform lengths of 14", 23", 33" or 44". Steps are 23½" wide and 7" deep with a step height of 10" and a 58° angle. Vestil COL-HDG bridge ladders are made of galvanized steel for corrosion resistance. Crossover ladders must be anchored to the floor. Ships knocked down, assembly required.
Vestil Galvanized Crossover Ladders are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 22-25 business days.
- The upper platform features removable two sided 42" high handrail with 21" mid-rail and fixed 4" toeboards to prevent objects from rolling off
- Serrated steps for extra grip and safety are 23½" wide and 7" deep with a step height of 10"
- The angle of the steps is 58°
- The overall ladder width is 29¼"
- Ground legs include floor mounting pads
- All welded galvanized steel construction but can be knocked-down for storage and shipping
- Uniform capacity is 500 pounds
- Meets OSHA 1910.25 and ANSI A14.7
Click on thumbnail photo of drawing above to enlarge. Letters in drawing (A, B, C, D, E, F) correspond to letters in the chart below where measurements for the drawing are given.