The Vestil FMDL-2-LDS-B1 Automatic Eagle Beak Drum Lifter is designed to allow the forklift operator to easily grab, transport, and release two single 55 gallon or 30 gallon drums weighing up to 1,000 LBS without ever having to leave the forklift. This forklift drum handler may be used with open or closed head steel, plastic, and fiber drums that have a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum. Ratchet straps secure the drums for transport over rugged terrain. Drum handler features fork pockets that measure 7½" wide x 2½" high and includes a safety restraint to secure it to the forklift. The belts covering the drum saddles help prevent scratching and denting of the drums during transport. The Vestil FMDL-2-LDS-B1 forklift drum handler is made of all steel with a durable powder coat finish for years of reliable use.
This Eagle Beak Drum Handler can be ordered to also handle 85 gallon drums under certain circumstances. Contact HOF Equipment with your application information.
- Capacity: 2 Drums / 2,000 LBS
- For use with open and closed head plastic, steel and fiber drums with a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum
- Accommodates two 30 gallon or 55 gallon drums
- Fork pockets measure 7½" wide x 2½" high on 20½" centers
- Both drum saddles are covered by belts, protecting the drums from scratching or denting
- Includes safety chain with snap hook to secure unit to fork truck
- Ratchet straps included to secure drums to handler when traveling over rough terrain
- OSHA 1910-178 compliant
- Overall Size: 45-5/16"W x 44⅝"L x 31¼"H
- Weight: 311 LBS
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish