The Vestil FMDL-1 Automatic Eagle Beak Drum Handler is designed to allow the forklift operator to easily grab, transport, and release a single 55 gallon or 30 gallon drum weighing up to 1,000 lbs without ever having to leave the forklift. This forklift drum handler may be used with open or closed head steel, plastic, and fiber drums that have a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum. A ratchet strap secures the drum for transport over rugged terrain. Drum handler features fork pockets that measure 7½" wide x 2½" and includes a safety restraint to secure it to the forklift. The FMDL-1 forklift drum handler is made of all steel with a durable powder coat finish for years of reliable use.
- Capacity: 1 Drum / 1,000 LBS
- For use with open and closed head plastic, steel and fiber drums with a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum
- Accommodates a single 30 gallon or 55 gallon drum
- Includes safety restraint and T-Locks to secure handler to forklift
- Fork pockets measure 7½" wide x 2½" high usable
- A ratchet strap is included to secure drum to handler when traveling over rough terrain
- OSHA 1910-178 compliant
- Overall Size: 29" x 42⁷⁄₈" x 31⅛"
- Weight: 227 LBS
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish