Vestil Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes 6,000 LB, 8,000 LB, & 10,000 LB models lift and position very heavy materials.The distance between the uprights is adjustable by simply loosening locking plate bolts, moving the uprights, and then re-tightening bolts. Units feature 8" diameter four position locking swivel casters with roller bearings for smooth movement. All steel construction for years of service. Durable blue powder coat finish. Gantry Cranes not designed to be moved while loaded.
Vestil 6,000 LB, 8,000 LB, & 10,000 LB fixed height gantry cranes are built to order with a estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 12 business days.
- W Type I-Beam
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length less 12"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length less 20"
- 8" four-position swivel locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- Hoists and Trolleys are sold separately
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling - Set of 4 - Model AHS-6/8-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters (for 6000 and 8000 LB models) - Set of 4 - Model AHS-6/8-V
- 10 foot section of v-groove track (sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
- Optional Come Alongs for easy one-person height adjustment (includes 2 racheting come alongs). Not for lifting - Model AHS-KIT
- Festoon System - 115V AC - Model FES-KIT
- *Power Traction Drive (factory installed) for 6,000 & 8,000 LB models w/ 3 button hand control - Contact HOF for a quote
- Stationary Leg Option (factory installed) for 6,000 & 8,000 LB models only - Set of 4 - Model FHS-STLO
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ANSI/ASME B30.2 & B30.7.