Vestil Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes 4,000 LB, models FHS-4-10, FHS-4-15, & FHS-4-20 are designed to easily handle your overhead lifting needs. Units quickly lift and position heavy materials. Feature 8" diameter 4 position locking swivel casters with roller bearings lock in position at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°. Total locking casters available - see options below. Steel construction with powder coat finish. Fixed Height Gantry Cranes are not designed to be moved while loaded.
- W Type I-Beam
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length less 12"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length less 20"
- 8" four-position swivel locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- Hoists and Trolleys are sold separately.
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling - Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters. Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-V
- 10 foot section of v-groove track (sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
- Optional Come Alongs for easy one-person height adjustment (includes 2 racheting come alongs). Not for lifting - Model AHS-KIT
- Festoon System - 115V AC - Model FES-KIT
- Power Traction Drive (factory installed) w/ 3 button hand control - Model GPTD-2
- Stationary Leg Option - Set of 4 (factory installed) - Model FHS-STLO
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ANSI/ASME B30.2 & B30.7.