Vestil Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes 2,000 LB Capacity, models FHS-50, FHS-2-10, FHS-2-15, & FHS-2-20 are designed to easily lift and position materials. Large 8" diameter 4 position locking swivel casters with roller bearings provide smooth mobility. Fixed Height Gantry Cranes are more economical and flexible than permanent cranes. Fast setup design. All Steel Construction with blue powder coat finish. Ganry Cranes are not designed to be moved while loaded.
- W Type I-Beam
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length less 12"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length less 20"
- 8" four-position swivel locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- Hoists and Trolleys are sold separately
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling - Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters (for 2000 LB models). Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-V
- 10 foot section of v-groove track (sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
- Festoon System - 115V AC - Model FES-KIT
- Optional Come Alongs for easy one-person height adjustment (includes 2 racheting come alongs). Not for lifting - Model AHS-KIT
- Power Traction Drive for 2000 LB models w/ 3 button hand control (factory installed) - Model GPTD-2
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ANSI/ASME B30.2 & B30.7.