Vestil DH-PH4 Ergo Handle Carts are made of heavy-duty welded steel allowing them to handle loads weighing up to 4,000 LBS total and up to 2,000 LBS per shelf. A patented ergonomic handle decreases fatigue by allowing the user to easily maneuver the cart. Handle also inverts allowing these service carts to handle long loads. Vestil ergo handle carts roll smoothly on 2 rigid, 2 swivel 8" x 2" glass filled nylon casters with roller bearings. Top shelf height is 36³⁄₁₆" and the shelf clearance is 10¼”. Vestil DH-PH4 steel 3 shelf service carts come standard with a tough blue powder coat finish that resists chips and scratches.
Vestil Ergo Handle Steel Service Carts are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- Uniform capacity: 4000 LBS
- Capacity per shelf: 2000 LBS
- Shelves#: 3
- Shelf clearance: 10¼"
- Top shelf height: 36-3/16"
- (4) 8" x 2" glass-filled nylon casters: 2 swivel, 2 rigid, all with roller bearings
- Steel construction with blue powder coat finish