The Vestil EPT-2547-30-SCL Electric Pallet Jack with Scale is the perfect solution for transporting and weighing freight. This truck eliminates the need for a secondary separate scale. The LCD scale features 1/2 inch high characters and 5 function keys (ZERO, TARE, NET/GROSS, PRINT, LB./KG). The EPT-2547-30-SCL has a 3,000 LB capacity, high torque 24V DC drive and lift motors, and an overall fork width of 25⁹⁄₁₆”W x 48”L making it ideal for factory and warehouse applications. Two 12V batteries power this truck for an estimated 3 to 4 hour continuous operation at full charge and 8 hours of operation when used intermittently. Ergonomic handle features an easy to operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds as well as fingertip lift and lower controls. This electric pallet jack with scale includes a safety-enhancing emergency reverse function that when actuated with the emergency reverse belly switch causes the truck to instantly reverse direction. The EPT-2547-30-SCL electric pallet truck with scale features reinforced welded forks, adjustable tie-rods, and all steel construction for a long service life.
The EPT-2547-30-SCL is for use with open and closed bottom pallets, skids, and totes. Standard pallets (closed bottom) must have a max. board thickness of 3/4" AND a min. pallet opening of 3-1/2"
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS
- Overall Fork Size: 25⁹⁄₁₆"W x 48"L
- Individual Fork Width: 5.9"
- Service Range: 3.4" to 8"
- 7 KW drive motor and 1.3 KW lift motor.
- 3-4 hour continuous operation at full charge (estimated) and 8 hour operation when used intermittently
- (2) 12V, 95 Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries or (2) 12V AGM batteries
- Integral battery charger, battery level gauge, and emergency battery disconnect standard
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift/lower controls
- Safety-enhancing emergency reverse function (belly switch) and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature activates when user releases handle.
- Rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Overall Size: 28½"W x 66"L x 49"H
- Weight: 662 LBS
- LCD Readout with 1/2" high characters
- Five Function Keys including: ZERO, TARE, NET/GROSS, LB/KG, PRINT
- Load weight is displayed in 1 LB increments (within trucks rated capacity)
- Accuracy is .01% of maximum calibrated weight
- Operates on standard alkaline batteries
- Includes RS232 port for connecting a printer
- Scale Does Not carry NTEP approval
- Optional Printer - Model EPT-SCL-PT