Vestil EPFC-25 Mobile Floor Crane is a powered drive and lift (power hoist & power in/out boom) crane designed for lifting and moving loads quickly and safely. Leg length is adjustable for added maneuverability or stability. Electric floor crane features 24V DC drive and lift motors run on (2) 12v batteries for an estimated 3-4 hours of continuous operation and 8 hours of intermittent operation. Travel speed is 2.18 MPH when fully loaded. Ergonomic handle houses throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift and lower controls, safety belly switch for emergency reverse function, and horn. The EPFC-25 mobile floor crane comes standard with two 12V, 80 - 95/Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, an integral battery charger, battery level gauge, and rigid hook with safety latch.
The Vestil EPFC-25 Electric Floor Crane normally leaves the warehouse in 3 business days.
- Ergonomic handle features with easy to operate power drive & lift functions
- Infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds
- Safety enhancing emergency reverse belly switch
- (2) 12V lead acid batteries (AGM battery upgrade available)
- integral battery charger, & battery level gauge
- Heavy duty rigid hook with safety latch
- Adjustable length legs
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature
- Poly-on-steel load and steer wheels
- Optional hand control pendant
- Hook positions are at boom lengths: 43½", 70", 94"
- Capacity: 2,500 LBS at 43½" Hook Position, 1,300 LBS at 70" Hook Position, 600 LBS at 94" Hook Position
- Boom Height: 22" to 70" at 43½" Hook Position, 12½" to 90" at 70" Hook Position, 4" to 110" at 94" Hook Position
- Lift Speed Loaded: ½” per second
- Lower Speed Loaded: ¾” per second
- Travel Speed Loaded: 2.18 mph
- Retracted Size: 30"W x 79½"L x 65"H
- Drive Motor: DC 24V, 0.7KW / Lift Motor: DC 24V, 2KW
- Batteries: (2) Lead Acid, 12V / 85-95AH
- Not designed for use on a grade
- Weight: 1,115 LBS