The Vestil EPFC-25-AA Moblie Floor Crane is a powered drive and lift (power hoist & power in/out boom) crane that is ideal for hoisting and transporting materials quickly and safely. This electric floor crane features straddle legs that adjust horizontally from 43¾"W O.D. to 58¹¹⁄₁₆"W O.D. allowing the operator to get closer to loads on wide pallets. Leg length also adjusts for increased maneuverability or stability. 24V DC drive and lift motors run on (2) 12V batteries for an estimated 3-4 hours of continuous operation and 8 hours of intermittent operation. Travel speed is 2.18 MPH when fully loaded. An Ergonomic handle has a throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift and lower controls, safety belly switch for emergency reverse function, and horn. The EPFC-25-AA mobile floor crane comes standard with two 12V, 80- 95/Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, an integral battery charger, battery level gauge, and rigid hook with safety latch. Not designed to be used on grade.
The Vestil EPFC-25-AA Electric Floor Crane normally leaves the warehouse in 3 business days.
- Adjustable straddle legs allow for the easy pick up of items from pallets
- Ergonomic handle features with easy to operate power drive & lift functions
- Infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds
- Safety enhancing emergency reverse belly switch
- (2) 12V lead acid batteries (AGM battery upgrade available - see options chart below)
- Integral battery charger, & battery level gauge
- Heavy duty rigid hook with safety latch
- Adjustable straddle legs adjust horizontally and lengthwise
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature
- Poly-on-steel load and steer wheels
- Optional remote hand control on coil cord - see options chart below
- Straddle legs adjust from 43¾"W O.D. to 58¹¹⁄₁₆"W O.D.
- Hook positions are at boom lengths: 44.185", 68", 92"
- Capacity: 2,500 LBS at 44.185" Hook Position, 1,300 LBS at 68" Hook Position, 600 LBS at 92" Hook Position
- Hook Heights Measured From The Hook To The Ground: From 22" to 70" at 44.185" Boom Position (fully retracted) | From 12½" to 90" at 68" Boom Position | From 4" to 110" at 92" Boom Position (fully extended)
- Lift Speed Loaded: ½” per second
- Lower Speed Loaded: ¾” per second
- Travel Speed Loaded: 2.18 mph
- Retracted Size: 43¾"W x 79¹⁄₈"L x 65"H
- Drive Motor: DC 24V, 0.7KW / Lift Motor: DC 24V, 2KW
- Batteries: (2) Lead Acid 12V / 85-95AH
- Not designed for use on a grade
- Weight: 1,040 LBS