The Vestil EMHC-2860-4 Electric Platform Cart is self-propelled allowing the operator to quickly and efficiently transport goods or materials weighing up to 1,000 LBS on its 24¾"W x 58½"L deck and two shelves. Shelf capacity is 500 LBS. An 800 watt motor propels the cart at up to 4.8 mph. Fingertip forward and reverse levers and 10" foam filled drive tires allow for smooth operation and the mid-axle drive and swivel casters allow the cart to turn up to 360° in place. This versatile electric platform cart has a freewheel mode which allows the cart to be manually pushed if needed. Two maintenance free batteries, on-board charger, and battery level gauge come standard. The Vestil EMHC-2860-4 electric platform cart comes standard with an on/off switch, emergency power shut-off button, and horn for safety.
The Vestil EMHC-2860-4 electric platform cart has a estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days.
- Cart Capacity: 1,000 LBS (shelf capacity is 500 LBS)
- Deck Size: 24¾"W x 58½"L
- Two removable shelves (dist. b/n deck & 1st shelf is 17.5" | dist. b/n middle & top shelf is 19")
- Variable speed is 0 to 4.8 mph
- Automatic braking / Regenerative disk brake
- Freewheel mode allows cart to be manually pushed
- For use on slopes up to 6 degrees
- (2) 12V 45 Ah AGM batteries, 115V AC on-board charger, LED battery level gauge
- Heavy duty 800 watt motor with Penny & Giles motor controller
- Mid axle drive and swivel casters allow the cart to turn 360 degrees in place
- 10" foam filled drive tires
- Emergency power shut-off button, horn, on/off switch
- Weight: 504 LBS