Vestil EMHC-2860-1 Electric Platform Cart is self propelled allowing the operator to quickly and efficiently transport up to 1,500 LBS on its 28"W x 60"L deck. A 800 watt motor propels the cart at up to 4.8 m.p.h. Fingertip forward and reverse levers and 10" foam filled drive tires allow for smooth operation and the mid-axle drive and swivel casters allow the cart to turn up to 360° in place. This versatile electric platform cart has a freewheel mode which allows the cart to be manually pushed if needed. Two maintenance free batteries, on-board charger, and battery level gauge come standard. The Vestil EMHC-2860-1 electric platform cart comes standard with an on/off switch, emergency power shut-off button, and horn for safety.
The Vestil EMHC-2860-1 electric platform cart has a estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days.
- Uniform Capacity: 1,500 LBS
- Deck Size: 28"W x 60"L
- Variable speed is 0 to 4.8 m.p.h.
- Automatic braking
- Freewheel mode allows cart to be manually pushed
- For use on slopes up to 6 degrees
- (2) 12V 50 Ah AGM batteries, 5 amp-hour on-board charger, LED battery level gauge
- Heavy duty 800 watt motor with Penny & Giles motor controller
- Mid axle drive and swivel casters allow the cart to turn 360 degrees in place
- 10" foam filled drive tires
- Emergency power shut-off button, horn, on/off switch
- Weight: 352 LBS