Vestil EM1-500 Tilt Tables tilt crates, pallets, boxes, or baskets 90°. These versatile tilt tables come with capacities of 2,000 LBS, 4,000 LBS and 6,000 LBS and are ideal for upending products and pallets in shipping and receiving operations. 90 degree tilt tables feature a high quality 2HP, 460V 3 phase motor (other voltages available - see options below), all welded steel construction, and a design that minimizes pinch points to meet OSHA requirements. 90 degree tilt tables come standard with hand pendant control in a NEMA type 4 enclosure and double acting cylinder for controlling tilt and return. Vestil EM1-500 tilt tables are all steel construction with a durable enamel finish. 90 Degree tilt tables must be lagged to the floor.
Vestil EM1-500 90 Degree Tilt Tables are built to order with an estimated time to leave the warehouse of 25 business days.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered please complete the Efficiency Master Tilt Table Survey above and fax or email it to us.
- 90 degree maximum tilt
- Capacity: 2,000 LB, 4,000 LB, & 6,000 LB models available - see chart below
- Deck Level Height: 24"
- Lip Height: 24"
- 460v 3ph motor comes standard (other voltages available - see options below)
- Design minimizes pinch points to meet OSHA requirements
- Safety slot lock and restraint chain bracket
- Hand pendant control with NEMA type 4 enclosure on 8' coil cord
Options for 90º Tilt Tables
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph (replaces standard 460v/3ph) - Model VCC
- Optional foot control for all models - Model FC2
- Optional Radio Remote Control 2-Button System (Lift-Hold-Lower Circuit)for all models - Model RRC-2PB