Vestil EHLTT Lift & Tilt Scissor Tables perform both lifting and tilting operations independently. 45° tilt standard. Restraining chain and 12" high lip keep load in place during tilting. 1,000 LB, 2,000 LB, 3,0000 LB, 4,000 LB, & 5,000 LB capacity tables available. Choose from 36"x48" or 48"x48" decks size. Industrial quality 2 HP motor operating on 460v/3ph power comes standard (other voltages available - see options chart below). 4 button hand pendent control on an 8 foot coil cord controls lift and tilt functions. Vestil EHLTT lift and tilt tables standard safety features include: electric toe guard to shield worker from pinch points during lowering of table, velocity fuses to hold the platform in position in the event of a hose or fitting failure, upper limit switch to stop travel at maximum height reducing motor wear and maintenance prop. End tilt standard (side tilt available). Optional accordion skirting available for both the lifting and tilting portions of the table.
Vestil EHLTT lift and tilt tables are built to order with an estimated lead time of 8 weeks.
- Independently controlled lift and tilt operation
- 45 degree maximum tilt
- Lowered height is 11" (13" for 5K LB model) / max. raised height is 47"
- 1,000 to 5,000 LB capacity AND 36"x48" or 48"x48" decks size
- Nema 4, four button hand control on 8' coil cord (foot control and wireless remote control available)
- Rear Lip is 12" high, open design allows loading/unloading from three sides
- 2 HP, 460V/3ph motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life (other voltages available - see options below)
- Unique link tilt design center of load remains closer to the center of the table to increase safety and minimize space requirements
- Brass Velocity fuse in cylinder prevents drop of table in event of hydraulic failure
- Slot lock and restraint chain
- Fused 24 Volt control helps to ensure user safety
- Perimeter pinch point guard
- Upper Travel limit switch is field adjustable
- 3000 PSI component rating on crimped hoses and fittings
- Voltage Change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, or 208-230v/3ph (replaces standard 460v/3ph) - Model VCC
- 4 Pedal Foot Control (replaces 4 button hand control)- Model FC-4
- Remote Control - Model RRC-4-PB - Contact HOF for a quote
- Air/Oil power with pneumatic push button (filter regulator/lubricator required) - Model EHLTT-ROTARY-WMPB
- Accordion Skirting Available for Lifting and Tilting - Please Contact Us for Details