Vestil EHLTT-H Lift & Tilt Scissor Tables, models EHLTT-H-3648-2-47 & EHLTT-H-4848-2-47, perform both lifting and tilting operations independently. 90° tilt and 2,000 LB capacity standard. Restraining chain and 12" high lip keep load in place during tilting. Deck size is 36"W x 49¾"L or 48"W x 49⅜"L. Industrial quality 2 HP motor operating on 460v/3ph power comes standard (other voltages available - see options chart below). 4 button hand pendant control on an 8 foot coil cord controls lift and tilt functions. Vestil EHLTT-H lift and tilt tables standard safety features include: electric toe guard to shield worker from pinch points during lowering of table, velocity fuses to hold the platform in position in the event of a hose or fitting failure, upper limit switch to stop travel at maximum height reducing motor wear and maintenance prop. End tilt standard. Optional accordion skirting available for both the lifting and tilting portions of the table.
Vestil EHLTT-H-3648-2-47 & EHLTT-H-4848-2-47 Lift & Tilt Tables are made to order and have an approximate lead time to leave the warehouse of 35 business days.
- Independently controlled lift and tilt operation
- 90 degree maximum tilt
- Lowered height is 11¼" / max. raised height is 47"
- 2,000 capacity
- 36"W x 49¾"L or 48"W x 49⅜"L deck size
- Nema-4, four button hand control on 8' coil cord (foot control and wireless remote control available)
- Rear Lip is 12" high, open design allows loading/unloading from three sides
- 2 HP, 460V/3ph motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life (other voltages available - see options below)
- Unique link tilt design - center of load remains closer to the center of the table to increase safety and minimize space requirements
- Brass Velocity fuse in cylinder prevents drop of table in event of hydraulic failure
- Slot lock and restraint chain
- Fused 24 Volt control helps to ensure user safety
- Perimeter pinch point guard
- Upper Travel limit switch is field adjustable
- 3000 PSI component rating on crimped hoses and fittings
- Voltage Change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, or 208-230v/3ph (replaces standard 460v/3ph) - Model VCC
- 4 Pedal Foot Control (replaces 4 button hand control)- Model FC-4
- Remote Control - Model RRC-4-PB - Contact HOF for a quote
- Air/Oil power with pneumatic push button (filter regulator/lubricator required) - Model EHLTT-ROTARY-WMPB
- Accordion Skirting Available for Lifting and Tilting - Please Contact Us for Details