Vestil EH-66 Electric Dock Levelers are designed for busy loading docks. The service range is 12" above and below dock on a standard 48" high dock. These powered dock levelers feature simple one button operation: The operator pushes and holds the "raise" button to activate the hydraulic pump and raise the deck. When the deck reaches the raised position the lip extends automatically. The operator then releases the "raise" button and deck descends to rest on the trailer. After loading/unloading, when the truck pulls away, the deck descends to the full down position which trips the limit switch and automatically returns the hydraulic dock leveler to the level support cross traffic position.
Vestil EH-66 dock leveler capacities available from 20,000 LBS to 50,000 LBS.
Sizing a dock leveler for installation in an existing pit can be difficult. We recommend that you complete the Dock Leveler survey sheet above and fax it to us so we may recommend a size for a proper fit. Measure pit height at front and back of pit.
Vestil EH Electric Dock Levelers are built to order and have the following estimated lead times to leave the warehouse:
EH-66-20, EH-66-25 & EH-66-30 - 10 business days
EH-66-35 & EH-66-40 - 15 business days
EH-66-45 & EH-66-50 - 20 business days
- 20,000 LB - 50,000 LB Capacity
- 460V, 3 phase power comes standard (other voltages available- see options)
- Service range is 12" above and below dock on a standard 48" high dock
- 16" lip
- Overall Size: 6'W x 6'4"L including lip
- Emergency stop button comes standard
- Telescopic steel toe guard on both sides
- Two laminated bumpers come standard
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph (replaces standard 460v/3ph). - Model VCC
- Dual weather stripping (factory installed) - Model WS-DV
- Roll off guard - Raised safety lip on end of leveler that prevents a pallet jack or forklift from rolling off while leveler is in the lowered. position Lip automatically flattens when dock leveler is raised to allow for roll over on to truck bed - Model EH-ROL
- Curb Angle Set - For new pit construction. Must be set in concrete. Dock Leveler is welded to the curb angle set - Model CAS-66
- Steel Shell - For new pit construction. Must be set in concrete. Acts as a steel form for easier pit construction and as a sleeve for leveler installation. Dock Leveler is welded to shell - Model SS/66
- Under Deck Foam Insulation - Model FI
- 18" Long Lip (replaces standard 16" Lip) - Model 18"LIP/6
- Electric Interlock (trailer restraint sold separately) - Model EH-TL
- Leg Option for In Front of Dock Placement - Contact Us for Info