Vestil E-TUG-20 Electric Tugger is ideal for use in many applications including pulling industrial carts, hoppers, trash cans, trailers, and tow bars weighing up to 2,000 LBS. This industrial tugger is great for use on warehouse and factory floors, in airports, hospitals, and retail stores. Designed to pull loads thereby reducing operator strain and reducing the risk of accidents and injuries. Electric tugger features a high torque 24V DC drive motor to handle big jobs. (2) 12v AGM batteries, an integral 110v battery charger, and a battery level indicator gauge come standard. The ergonomic handle houses the easy to operate throttle with forward and reverse controls and horn. The Vestil E-TUG-20 industrial tugger includes an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the operator releases the handle.
The Vestil E-TUG-20 Electric Tugger normally leaves the warehouse in 5 to 7 business days.
- Designed to pull loads weighing up to 2,000 LBS. Rated for use on a flat smooth surface.
- Ergonomic handle features forward / reverse controls, easy-to-operate throttle with infinite speed adjustment, and horn
- Pin hitch comes standard. Other optional tow attachments available - see options below
- Heavy-duty 24v DC drive motor
- Approximate drive speed loaded 1.38 M.P.H / unloaded 1.60 M.P.H.
- (2)12v AGM batteries, integral battery charger, & battery charge indicator
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases the handle
- Rolls on (2) 12" x 5" solid foam rubber drive wheels and (2) 3" x 1¼" poly-on-poly wheels
- Overall Size: 24½"W x 20"L x 51¼"H
- Weight: 267 LBS
- Not ideal for use with carts that have 4 swivel wheels or carts that have poly on steel wheels
- Designed to push light loads less than rated capacity