The Vestil DRUM-LT-SS stainless steel drum lifter is built to allow the user to easily load and unload drums from pallet corners. Perfect for pharmaceutical, clean room, and wash down applications. A straddle leg design allows the drum lifter to get close to and attach to drums on standard pallets. Designed to grab most 30 gal., 55 gal., and 85 gal. steel and poly drums. Drums are raised and lowered using a hydraulic foot pump. The beak service range is 26”H to 71”H. The Vestil DRUM-LT-SS is very maneuverable on 2 front swivel and 2 rear rigid nylon casters with brakes. All 304 stainless steel construction for years of reliable service.
Not for use with fiber drums.
- For use with 30, 50, & 85 gal. steel and poly drums (not for use with fiber drums)
- Capacity 800 LBS
- Beak Service Range: 26" to 71"
- Manual hydraulic foot pump operation
- Straddle legs for easy access to drums on pallets
- (2) front swivel & (2) rear rigid nylon casters with brakes
- 304 stainless steel construction