The Vestil DRUM-LRT-ESJ Portable Drum Lifter / Drum Rotator/ Drum Truck is designed to easily lift, transport, and rotate steel 55 gallon drums with a top lip. This drum handler has a steel jaw which securely grips the top lip of the drum making it ideal for warehouse environments that require moving drums to and from racks. Drums may be locked in a vertical position to avoid spills or in a horizontal position for dispensing with a faucet. A manual hand crank allows the drum to tilt up to 120°. Drums may be lifted up to 53" (measured from the floor to the bottom of drum in the vertical postion) via either the manual hand or foot pump operation. The DRUM-LRT-ESJ portable drum rotator features all steel construction for years of reliable service.
For Use With 55 Gallon Steel Drums That Have A Top Lip
The Vestil DRUM-LRT-ESJ Portable Drum Lifter / Rotator / Transporter normally leaves the warehouse in 4 to 5 business days.
- Lifts, transports, and rotates 55 gallon steel drums that have top lip
- 550 lb capacity
- Steel jaw grips the top lip of the drum
- 53" max lift height (measured from floor to bottom of drum in vertical position)
- 58" horizontal dump height (measured from floor to bottom of the drum in horizontal position)
- Manual hydraulic hand or foot pump raises and lowers drum
- Manual hand crank rotates drums 120°
- 2 rear swivel and 2 front rigid nylon casters
- Overall Size: 53" x 33" x 78"
- Weight: 450 LBS
- Steel construction