Vestil Dock Shelter / Dock Seal Combinations, D-150/650 series are for use with 8'W x 10'H dock doors. These industrial duty loading dock shelters are designed to seal the sides of the dock and also provide overhead shelter. The header (top) of the unit is constructed of durable treated lumber and is sloped to allow for water run-off. The header measures 114"W and features a 30" drop curtain. The sides (verticals) measure 120" tall and contain high density foam mounted to treated lumber. When mounted, the face of each vertical will measure 12"W and will taper to 9½" at the wall. Vestil D150/650 Loading Dock Shelter / Dock Seal Combinations are not returnable.
Flush to building docks utilizing Edge-O-Dock levelers require dock seals/shelters with a 20" projection.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered, please complete the Vestil Dock Shelter / Dock Seal Survey above and fax or email it to us.
- For use with 8'W x 10'H loading dock doors
- Effective sealing action with full height access
- Long wear nylon reinforced 36 oz vinyl facing is highly tear resistant
- Supporting structure is made of 2 x 4 wolmanized lumber
- Two yellow guide strips come standard on vertical sides
- Full height pleats run on top of verticals with full height yellow guide strips (reduces wear on verticals) - Model D-FHPFS
- Full height pleats run on top of verticals with standard 24" high yellow guide strips (reduces wear on verticals) - Model D-FHPS
- 54 Ounce Material - Face Only - Model D-54OZ