The Vestil DLH-CL2-1 Forklift Drum Lifter is designed to allow the forklift operator to easily transport a single drum weighing up to 1,000 LBS. This forklift drum handler attaches easily to a class II fork carriage after the forks are removed. The drum is lifted using the eagle beak system which attaches to the top lip of the drum. The included ratchet strap secures the lower part of the drum during transport. The VESTIL DLH-CL2-1 carriage-mounted forklift drum lifter is made of steel with a powder coat finish for durability.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE CARRIAGE-MOUNTED DRUM LIFTER IF LOAD WILL EXCEED FORKLIFT TRUCK MANUFACTURER'S LOAD CENTER RATING.
- Attaches to class II fork carriage
- Max. Capacity: 1,000 LBS if evenly distributed
- Includes ratchet strap for securing load
- Overall size: 16-7/16"W x 16⅝"L x 30-7/16"H
- Horizontal center of gravity: 5"
- Vertical center of gravity: 10-3/16"
- Weight / lost load: 91 LBS
Class II fork carriages are rated for loads up to 5,550 LBS. and have a carriage bar spacing of 16"
Class III fork carriages are rated for loads up to 10,998 LBS. and have a carriage bar spacing of 20"