The Vestil DGS-AG Drum Handler provides an efficient solution for transporting 30, 55, and 85 gallon steel, plastic, and fiber drums using a forklift. Drum must have a strong enough top lip to support the weight of the drum. To operate, push the drum gripper arms around the drum just below the ridge of the drum. Next pull the chain which will operate the ratchet to tighten the arms in place for a firm hold on the drum (do not overtighten). After moving the drum to the desired location, release the ratchet tension and back away from the drum. This forklift drum transporter has a foldable design to use less storage space when not in use. The Vestil DGS-AG forklift drum handler features all welded steel construction with a powder coat finish for use in tough industrial environments.
The Vestil DGS-AG Drum Handler is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity Steel or Fiber Drums - Manual Operation: 1,500 LBS
- Capacity Plastic Drums - Ratchet Operation: 1,000 LBS
- Drum must have a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum
- Fork pockets measure 7⅝" wide by 1⅞" high on 19¾" centers
- Overall Size: 27¾"W x 34"L x 9½"H.
- Includes safety chain and T-locks for securing drum lifter to forklift
- A safety chain included to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish
- Weight: 164 LBS