The Vestil DFDL-3 Combination Fork Mounted Drum Lifter includes built-in attachments to handle just about any type of drum; 30 and 55 gallon, steel, plastic, fiber and open or closed head drums. Drum must have a top (or bottom lip if using bottom lip attachment) lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum. Included attachments are single Eagle Beak unit and both bottom and top lip Poly Drum Lifters.
- Capacity Single Eagle Beak Attachment: 1,000 LBS
- Capacity Bottom Lip Poly Drum Lifter Attachment: 800 LBS
- Capacity Top Lip Poly Drum Lifter Attachment: 1,100 LBS
- Drum must have a top (or bottom lip if using bottom lip attachment) lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum.
- Fork pockets have an inside measurement of 7½" wide by 2½" high on 20½" centers.
- Overall Size: 29"W x 46⅜"L x 28¾"H.
- Includes safety chain and T-locks for securing drum lifter to forklift
- A ratchet strap is included to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Weight: 332 LBS