The Vestil DCR-205-20 Forklift Drum Dumper allows for the easy transport and 360 degree rotation of 55 gallon steel drums using a forklift. Drum dumper features a 15' chain that allows drums to be rotated 360 degrees by the forklift operator without having to leave the seat of the forklift. Vestil DCR-205-20 forklift drum rotators feature 7⁵⁄₈"W by 2⁵⁄₈"H usable fork pockets. All welded steel construction with durable powder coat finish. Maximum capacity is 2,000 LBS.
Vestil DCR-205-20 is built to order with an estimated lead time of 15 business days to leave the warehouse.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- For use with ribbed 55 gallon steel drums
- Drums must be full to rotate at rated capacity (a partially filled drum is an unbalanced/shifting load which reduced rotation capacity)
- Fork pockets measure 7⁵⁄₈" wide by 2⁵⁄₈" high (usable)
- Durable chain locking system holds drums securely in place
- Rotation method is a 15' chain that allows the drum to be rotated up to 360° from the fork truck operator's seat (optional hand crank instead of pull chain is available)
- Includes a model FDRS rachet strap
- Safety chain secures dumper to forklift
- Bung Nut Wrench, model BNW-I, is also included for opening and closing drums
- Dual Ratchet Strap for 30 & 55 gal drums. Factory Installed - Model FDRS
- Plastic & Fiber Drum Adapter. Comes with Adjusting Arm & Nylon Strap. Fits drums measuring 12" to 22" in diameter and 28" to 36" high. If using with 30 gal. drums must use in conjunction with model FDC-30 - Model FDA-800
- 30 gal. drum adaptor for steel drums. Attaches to the inner rim of drum saddle. May be used with 30 gal. fiber or poly drums, if used in conjunction with adjusting arm model FDA-800 - Model FDC-30
- Hand crank in place of pull chain - Model DCR-R-20-HC