Vestil Loading Dock Shelters, models D-750-18, D-750-24, D-750-30, & D-750-36 may be used with dock doors up to 10'W x 10'H. Dock shelters reduce oversized dock doors to match truck trailer opening. When a trailer backs in, the shelter's vertical and top panels are pushed inward creating a seal along the top and sides of the trailer. Trailer penetration of 10" is recommended to create a solid seal. The top header piece measures 132"W and features a 36"H drop curtain. The two side pieces measure 126" tall with vertical flaps measuring 21"W. Dock shelter reduces the dock door opening down to 90"W x 90"H (between the flaps). Made of Long wear Vestex V-42 (40 ounce) fabric which is highly resistant to tearing and abrasion. Vestil Loading Dock Shelters come standard with (2) yellow steel guide protectors. Dock Shelters are not returnable.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered, please complete the Dock Shelter Survey above and fax or email it to us.
- For use with loading dock doors up to 10'W x 10'H
- Long wear 40 oz Vestex V-42 fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and tearing
- Fiberglass staves are sewn into the flaps
- Supporting structure is made of 2 x 4 wolmanized lumber
- Two yellow guide strips
- Foam-filled corner pads for extra sealing action
- Shelters come standard with (2) safety yellow steel guide protectors
- Six piece white vinyl patch kit - Model D-750-RK