Vestil Dock Seals D-350 series are for use with an 8'W x 9'H dock door. Seals are engineered to provide the highest energy savings and a long service life. A maximum compression of 5" is recommended. Models with 10" through 20" projections are available. Vestil D-350 dock seals feature 3 piece construction: the top piece is 12" high, the side pieces are beveled with a 9½" width at the wall and a 12" width at the face. Optional pleats and 54 oz material can be ordered to reduce wear and extend life of loading deal seals. To ensure proper size is ordered, complete and fax the survey sheet below. Vestil Loading Dock Seals are not returnable.
Flush to building docks utilizing Edge-O-Dock levelers require dock seals with a 20" projection.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered please complete this Dock Seal Survey aboveand fax or email it to us.
- For use with 8'W x 9'H loading dock doors
- Three piece construction: top - 12" high; sides are beveled with a 9½" width at the wall and a 12" width at the face
- Made of superior 36 oz. nylon reinforced vinyl facing that features a higher tear strength than equivalent weight hypalon
- Mounted and bonded on durable wolmanized wood
- 2" nylon reinforced guide stripes
- Through the wall installation kit included
- Ends are chemically sealed to keep out moisture
- Full height air escape tunnel
- Full height pleats run on top of verticals with standard 24" high yellow guide strips. Reduces wear on vertical pads from truck bouncing during loading & unloading - Model D-FHPS
- Full height pleats run on top of verticals with full height yellow guide strips. Reduces wear on vertical pads from truck bouncing during loading & unloading - Model D-FHPFS
- 54 Ounce Material - Face Only - Model D-54OZ
- Dock Seal Repair kit - Six Piece Black Vinyl Patch Kit - Model D-KIT