Vestil Dock Seals D-150 series are for use with an 8'W x 8'H dock door. These rugged seals are engineered for maximum energy savings and years of service. A maximum compression of 5" is recommended. 10" through 20" projections sizes are available. Vestil D-150 dock seals feature 3 piece construction: the top piece is 12" high, the side pieces are beveled with a 9½" width at the wall and a 12" width at the face. Optional pleats and 54 oz material can be ordered to reduce wear and extend life of loading deal seals. To ensure proper size complete and fax the survey sheet below. Vestil Loading Dock Seals are not returnable.
Flush to building docks utilizing Edge-O-Dock levelers require dock seals with a 20" projection.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered please complete the Dock Seal Survey above and fax or email it to us.
- For use with 8'W x 8'H loading dock doors
- Three piece construction: top - 12" high; sides are beveled with a 9½" width at the wall and a 12" width at the face
- Made of superior 36 oz. nylon reinforced vinyl facing that features a higher tear strength than equivalent weight hypalon
- Mounted and bonded on durable wolmanized wood
- 2" nylon reinforced guide stripes
- Through the wall installation kit included
- Ends are chemically sealed to keep out moisture
- Full height air escape tunnel
- Full height pleats run on top of verticals with standard 24" high yellow guide strips. Reduces wear on vertical pads from truck bouncing during loading & unloading - Model D-FHPS
- Full height pleats run on top of verticals with full height yellow guide strips. Reduces wear on vertical pads from truck bouncing during loading & unloading - Model D-FHPFS
- 54 Ounce Material - Face Only - Model D-54OZ
- Dock Seal Repair kit - Six Piece Black Vinyl Patch Kit - Model D-KIT