Vestil CYL-E Welding Cylinder Carts models CYL-E, CYL-E-FF, CYL-EH, CYL-EH-FF, CYL-EH-PP, & CYL-EH-FP-F transport cylinders and a cutting torch. Welding cylinder carts include two tank compartments that are 13⅜"W and 10⁷⁄₁₆"W each with ratchet straps to hold cylinders in place. Cutting torch and hoses are held in place using included brackets. Welding cylinder carts with fire protection feature ½" of Marinite 1 that provides 30 minutes of fire protection as designated by OSHA standards 1910.253 and 1926.350. Vestil CYL-E cylinder carts are constructed of all welded steel for years of reliable service. Cart only, cylinders not included.
Vestil CYL-E series Welding Cylinder Carts are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- Uniform capacity: 500 LBS
- For Cylinder Sizes: Oxygen 9¼" dia. / Acetylene 13½" dia.
- Ratchet straps to hold cylinders and brackets to hold cutting torch / hose
- Storage tray
- 16" diameter wheels for tilt & go portability (pneumatic or foam filled wheels available)
- Overhead lifting eye with 2" max dia. and ⁷⁄₁₆" thickness (designated models only)
- ½" of Marinite 1 provides 30 minutes of fire protection
- Welded steel construction with yellow powder coat finish