Vestil CYL-2 Welding Cylinder Torch Carts models CYL-2 and CYL-2-FF are designed to transport gas cylinders plus a cutting torch to where they are needed. Welding cylinder carts include two tank compartments that are 13⅜"W and 10⁷⁄₁₆"W each with ratchet straps to hold tanks in place. Brackets are included for holding cutting torch and hose. A lockable regulator storage/tool box with hose cutouts allows for simple storage of regulators without having to disconnect them. Vestil CYL-2 welding cylinder carts are transportable in three ways; 1) tilt and roll on 16" dia. wheels, 2) via forklift using integrated fork pockets that are 7⅝"W x 2⁹⁄₁₆"H, 3) via overhead lifting device using 2" dia. overhead lifting eye.
Vestil CYL-2 & CYL-2-FF Welding Cylinder Carts are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- For Cylinder Sizes: Oxygen 9¼" diameter / Acetylene 13½" diameter
- Uniform Capacity: 500 LBS
- Ratchet straps to hold cylinders and brackets to hold cutting torch / hose
- Lockable regulator storage & tool box with hose cutout for no disconnect storage
- Safety chain for attachment to forklift
- 16" diameter wheels for tilt and go portability (pneumatic or foam filled wheels available)
- Built-in fork pockets are 7⅝"W x 2⁹⁄₁₆"H
- Overhead lifting eye with 2" max dia. and material thickness of 7/16"
- Overall size: 28"L x 36¼"W x 69⅛"H
- Welded steel construction with yellow powder coat finish