Vestil CYL-2-G Galvanized Welding Cylinder Torch Carts, models CYL-2-G and CYL-2-FF-G are designed for transporting cylinders and a cutting torch. All welded galvanized steel construction for superior rust and corrosion resistance. Carts feature (2) tank compartments that are 13⅜" wide and 10⁷⁄₁₆" wide. (4) heavy-duty ratchet straps hold oxygen and acetylene cylinders and brackets hold cutting torch and hose. A lockable regulator storage box with hose opening allows for easy storage of regulators without having to disconnect them. A tool tray is mounted just below the handles to provide additional storage. Vestil CYL-2-G Galvanized welding cylinder carts are movable in three ways; 1) tilt and go on 16" dia. wheels, 2) via forklift using built-in fork pockets that are 7⅝"W x 2⁹⁄₁₆"H, 2) via overhead lifting device using integral 2" dia. overhead lifting eye.
Vestil CYL-2-G and CYL-2-FF-G Galvanized Welding Cylinder Torch Carts are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- All welded galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance
- For Cylinder Sizes: Oxygen 9¼" diameter / Acetylene 13½" diameter
- Uniform capacity: 500 LBS
- Ratchet straps to hold cylinders and brackets to hold cutting torch / hose
- Lockable regulator storage box with hose opening
- Tool tray
- Safety chain for attachment to forklift
- 16" diameter wheels for tilt and go portability (pneumatic or foam filled wheels available)
- Built-in fork pockets are 7⅝"W x 2⁹⁄₁₆"H
- Overhead lifting eye with 2" max dia. and material thickness of ⁷⁄₁₆"
- Overall size: 28"L x 36¼"W x 69⅛"H