Vestil CYL-2-FP Welding Cylinder Torch Carts models CYL-2-FP-FF and CYL-2-FP feature ½" of Marinite 1 material which provides a 30 minute fire protection barrier as prescribed by OSHA standards 1910.253 and 1926.350. Carts include 2 tank slots that are 13⅜"W and 10⁷⁄₁₆"W each with ratchet straps to hold tanks in place. Brackets are included for holding cutting torch and hose. A lockable regulator storage/tool box with hose cutouts allows for simple storage of regulators without having to disconnect them. Vestil CYL-2-FP welding cylinder torch carts with fire protection are transportable in three ways; 1) tilt and roll on 16" dia. wheels, 2) via forklift using integrated fork pockets that are 7⅝"W x 2⁹⁄₁₆"H, 3) via overhead lifting device using 2" dia. overhead lifting eye.
Vestil CYL-2-FP and CYL-2-FP-FF Welding Cylinder Torch Carts With Fire Protection are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the wareheouse of 5 business days.
- ½" of Marinite 1 provides a 30 minute fire protection barrier
- For Cylinder Sizes: Oxygen 9¼" diameter / Acetylene 13½" diameter
- Uniform capacity: 500 LBS
- Ratchet straps to hold cylinders and brackets to hold cutting torch / hose
- Lockable regulator storage & tool box with hose cutout for no disconnect storage
- Safety chain for attachment to forklift
- 16" diameter wheels for tilt and go portability (pneumatic or foam filled wheels available)
- Built-in fork pockets are 7⅝"W x 2⁹⁄₁₆"H
- Overhead lifting eye with 2" max dia. and material thickness of ⁷⁄₁₆"
- Overall size: 28"L x 36¼"W x 69⅛"H
- Welded steel construction with yellow powder coat finish