The Vestil CTD-H-TP-3000 forklift tote dumper is designed for safe and simple turning or dumping of totes and crates. It contains two 5-1/2"W x 2"H fork pockets on 23-1/4" centers for easy attachment to a forklift. This forklift tote dumper features a top lip which connects to the crate, ensuring secure and safe connection. Forklift crate dumper attaches to forklift's hydraulic system to actuate the dumping mechanism. The dump angle is 120 degrees. The maximum capacity is 3,000 lbs. The VESTIL CTD-H-TP-3000 forklift tote dumper is constructed of painted steel for durability and long life.
The Vestil CTD-H-TP-3000 Forklift Tote Dumper is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 6 weeks.
DO NOT USE THIS FORK LIFT CONTAINER DUMPER IF LOAD WILL EXCEED FORK LIFT MANUFACTURER’S LOAD CENTER RATING
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS
- For use with crates that are 27-7/8" to 33" Tall | 39" to 45-7/8" Long | Up to 60" wide
- Connects to and is powered by fork lift hydraulic system via two connection hoses (hoses are not included)
- Fork Pockets: 5½"W x 2"H on 23¼" centers
- Overall Tilt is 120°
- Overall Size: 30¼"W x 62"L x 35"H
- Constructed of structural steel for strength and long term durability
- Weight: 406 LBS