The Vestil CTD-H-TP-3000 forklift tote dumper is designed for safe and simple turning or dumping of totes and crates weighing up to 3,000 LBS. It contains two 5-1/2"W x 2"H fork pockets on 23-1/4" centers for easy attachment to a forklift. This forklift tote dumper features a top lip which connects to the crate, ensuring secure and safe connection. Forklift crate dumper attaches to forklift's auxiliary connections to actuate the dumping mechanism (hoses not included). A minimum of 2400 PSI required, 3000 PSI is required to achieve the maximum 3,000 LB dump capacity. The dump angle is 120 degrees. The maximum capacity is 3,000 lbs. The VESTIL CTD-H-TP-3000 forklift tote dumper is constructed of painted steel for durability and long life.
The Vestil CTD-H-TP-3000 Forklift Tote Dumper is built to order. Contact HOF Equipment for a current estimated lead time.
DO NOT USE FORK LIFT CONTAINER DUMPER IF LOAD WILL EXCEED FORK LIFT MANUFACTURER’S LOAD CENTER RATING
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS (requires 3,000 PSI of hydraulic pressure)
- Connects to and is powered by fork lift hydraulic system (forklift must have auxiliary connections) via two connection hoses (hoses are not included)
- Dump function requires a minimum of 2,400 PSI. 3,000 PSI is required to operate the unit at the max. 3,000 LB capacity
- Fork Pockets: 5½"W x 2"H on 23¼" centers
- Overall Tilt is 120°
- Overall Size: 30¼"W x 62"L x 35"H
- Constructed of structural steel for strength and long term durability
- Weight: 496 LBS