The Vestil CBFC-2000 Counterbalance Floor Crane features an adjustable boom that raises and extends allowing it to lift a variety of load types weighing up to 2,000 lbs. This versatile hydraulic floor crane comes with a counter-balance which eliminates the need for front legs making the crane more maneuverable and allowing it to access tight work spaces. The boom is raised with a manual hydraulic hand pump and also telescopes in 12” increments using a quick release pin for a longer reach. Floor crane rolls smoothly on (2) front 8” rigid glass filled nylon casters & (2) rear 6” swivel phenolic casters. The Vestil CBFC-2000 floor crane is all welded steel construction with durable blue enamel finish for a long service life.
The Vestil CBFC-2000 Counterbalance Floor Crane is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 2000 LBS @ 39¼", 1500 LBS @ 51¼", 1000 LBS @ 63¼"
- Vertical hook height is adjustable via hydraulic hand pump from 5" to 90"
- Boom telescopes in 12" increments with hook points At: 39¼", 51¼",63¼"
- (2) front 8” rigid glass filled nylon casters & (2) rear 6” swivel phenolic casters
- Overall Size: 29" x 159⅛" x 107½"
- Weight: 2,356 LBS
- Power Traction Drive System - Allows a single operator to safely transport products at a maximum speed of 2.5 mph. Includes combination throttle/direction controller, auto-reverse emergency belly switch and (2) 12V batteries. Model CBFC-PTDS-E