The Vestil CBFC-1000-AIR Counterbalance Floor Crane features an adjustable boom that raises and extends, allowing it to lift a variety of load types weighing up to 1,000 LBS. This versatile hydraulic floor crane comes with a counter-balance which eliminates the need for front legs, making the crane more maneuverable and allowing it to access tight work spaces. The boom is raised at the press of a button using factory air, and also telescopes in 12” increments using a quick release pin for a longer reach. Floor crane rolls smoothly on (2) front 8” rigid glass filled nylon casters & (2) rear 6” swivel phenolic casters. The Vestil CBFC-1000-AIR floor crane is all welded steel construction with durable blue enamel finish for a long service life.
The Vestil CBFC-1000-AIR Counterbalance Crane is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 1000 LBS @ 39¼", 700 LBS @ 51¼", 500 LBS @ 63¼"
- Vertical hook height is adjustable from 5" to 90"
- Boom telescopes in 12" increments with hook points At: 39¼", 51¼",63¼"
- Air powered lift
- (2) front 8” rigid glass filled nylon casters & (2) rear 6” swivel phenolic casters
- Overall Size: 29"W x 145¼"L x 102"H
- Weight: 1,845 LBS
- Power Traction Drive System - Allows a single operator to safely transport products at a maximum speed of 2.5 mph. Includes combination throttle/direction controller, auto-reverse emergency belly switch and (2) 12V batteries. Model CBFC-PTDS-E