Vestil ATS Alternating Tread Stairs feature a shorter step span than traditional steps allowing for a safer climb and descent. Seven step to twenty four step models available. Stairs feature a uniform capacity of 350 LBS, anti-slip steps, hand rails on each side, and dual safety chain on top. 58 degree and 68 degree climb angle models available. All welded steel construction with tough powder coat finish provide for years of reliable service. Tread stairs meet OSHA specification 29 CFR 1910.25(e). Vestil ATS alternating tread stairs ship knocked down for reduced freight cost.
Vestil ATS alternating tread stairs are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 12 business days.
Alternating tread stairs can be quoted without hand rail above top step for use with ceiling hatches. Contact HOF Equipment Co. for a quote.
- Capacity: 350 LBS
- 56° AND 68° climb angles available
- Overall width is 23½"
- Handrails on each side of stair
- Dual safety chain at top of stair
- Formed steel steps with raised surfaces for better traction
- Rugged welded steel construction with yellow powder coat finish