Vestil ASP Adjustable Step Stands with Handrails, models ASP-24-HR, ASP-36-HR & ASP-48-HR, are ideal to step up safely to the optimum working height. Models available with 24", 36" or 48" wide steps. A serrated surface provides maximum traction in wet applications. Adjustable legs with rubber tips for extra adherence - simply adjust the legs by screwing them in or out to the desired height. Individual step size is 11¾" deep. Adjustable Work Stands include (2) 1" diameter steel tubing handrails, which increase user safety and confidence. Welded steel construction with yellow powder coat finish for years of reliable service. Vestil ASP step stands have a uniform capacity of 500 LBS. Ships knocked down, simple assembly required.
Vestil ASP Step Stands with Handrails, models ASP-24-HR, ASP-36-HR & ASP-48-HR, are made to order and have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- Maximum Capacity: 500 LBS
- Individual step size: 11¾" deep
- Adjustable screw-in legs
- First step height: 6" to 8¼"
- Second step height: 13" to 15¼"
- (2) 1" diameter tubing handrails included
- Handrail installed dimensions: 20¼" deep x 40⅞" high
- Welded steel construction with yellow powder coat finish