The Vestil ASM-3123 High Speed Strapping Machine provides a productive solution to polypropylene strapping tasks. This electric strapping machine features an Auto-Feeding function that automatically feeds polypropylene strapping to the arch to be ready for each application. The Auto-Positioning system automatically positions and secures the strapping efficiently for each cycle. The Jam-Free feature ejects missed strap cycles and resets the unit. User friendly controls allow the operator to choose between panel mounted controls, a foot pedal, or a table top ball switch. Cycle rate is up to 30 straps per minute. When using the ASM-3123 automatic strapping machine actual production will vary depending on package size, chute size and operator skill. Polypropylene strapping is sold separately - uses polypropylene strapping with model number prefixes ST-38-9X8 and ST-12-9X8.
The Vestil ASM-3123 Automatic Strapping Machine normally leaves the warehouse in 5 to 6 business days.
- 3 ways to control: panel mounted controls, foot pedal, or table top ball switch
- Dispenses 3/8" or 1/2" polypropylene strapping (see models with prefixes ST-38-9X8 & ST-12-9X8)
- For use with 9" diameter x 8" thick strapping roll core
- Heat welds the polypropylene strapping
- Up to 30 straps per minute
- Strap tension is adjustable from 15 LBS to 150 LBS
- Easy access for reloading strapping
- Runs on 115V single phase power
- Maximum package size: 31½"W x 23½"H
- Table top height: 31½"
- Overall Size: 49"W x 23"D x 58"H
- Net Weight: 425 LBS
Need Strapping? Click here: Strapping