Vestil Aluminum Dock Plates are a low cost solution to increasing the speed and ease of loading and unloading trucks. Dock plates span the opening between the dock and trailer to allow pallet trucks and hand trucks to safely and efficiently move goods on and off of trucks. The top is non-skid tread plate with an 11 degree bend located 9" from edge of the plate. Handles are located on each side of dock plate for easy portability. Vestil aluminum dock plates are made 100% of ⅜" thick high strength aluminum making them light and durable. Locking legs meet OSHA standards.
Not designed for forklift use.
- Locking legs are OSHA compliant
- The bend is 11 degrees and 9" from edge of dock plate
- Tread plate deck provides traction
- Made from ⅜" thick high strength aluminum alloy
- Handles come standard on both sides of unit
- Dock Plate Storage Rack - Model DPR-2616
- 12' Anti-Theft Chain - Model ATC-12
- Smooth Deck With Grip Tape - Model SDP
- Special Bend - Model SBL
- Second Bend Location - Model S2B
- Special Location of Legs - Model SLL
- For other size models than those in the chart below, please contact us for a custom quote.