The Vestil ALL-T-HD All Terrain Pallet Truck has a lightweight tubular frame designed to haul loads weighing 1,500 LBS at a 24” load center over rough terrain – see full capacity range in specifications below. 22” diameter front and 10” diameter rear pneumatic wheels allow for travel over most surface types. This rough terrain pallet truck features a fork width that adjusts from 12" O.D. to 26¾" O.D. and an inside straddle width of 50”. A three position handle houses UP, DOWN and NEUTRAL controls. The lift service range is 3" lowered to 9" fully raised. ALL-TTB optional tow bar package allows the pallet truck to be towed by an ATV or tractor. The Vestil ALL-T-HD all terrain pallet jack ships fully assembled on a skid.
The Vestil ALL-T-HD all terrain pallet jack has 32"L forks. If lifting an evenly loaded 40" x 48" pallet (24" load center), the truck's maximum capacity is 1,500 LBS. See capacities in specifications below below.
When loaded with greater than 1,000 LBS, this rough terrain pallet jack may be difficult for a single person to pull. We suggest using the optional tow bar if you expect to be carrying heavy loads - see options below.
- Capacity: 2,500 LBS at a 12" horizontal load ctr, 2,000 LBS at a 15" horizontal load ctr, and 1,500 LBS at a 24" horizontal load ctr
- Fork service range is 3" high to 9" high
- Fork Size: 32" Long x 4¾" Wide
- Fork Width Adjustment: 12" O.D. to 26¾" O.D.
- Inside straddle width 50" / Outside straddle width 64"
- Large pneumatic wheels reduce effort (22" front wheels / 10" rear wheels)
- 3 position handle with UP, DOWN, and NEUTRAL
- Sealed wheel bearings to withstand outdoor elements
- Overall Size: 64"W x 50"L x 51"H
- Optional Tow Bar package (Model ALL-TTB) allows the All Terrain Pallet Truck to be towed by an ATV or small utility tractor.