The Vestil ALL-T-2 All Terrain Pallet Truck has a lightweight tubular frame designed to haul loads weighing 750 LBS at a 24” load center over rough terrain – see full capacity range in specifications below. 15” diameter front and 10” diameter rear pneumatic wheels allow for travel over most surface types. This rough terrain pallet truck features a fork width that adjusts from 9-1/2"O.D. to 26"O.D. and an inside straddle width of 50”. A three position handle houses UP, DOWN and NEUTRAL controls. The lift service range is 3¹⁄₈" lowered to 9" fully raised. ALL-TTB optional tow bar package allows the pallet truck to be towed by an ATV or tractor. The Vestil ALL-T-2 all terrain pallet jack ships fully assembled on a skid.
The Vestil ALL-T-2 pallet truck has 32" forks. If lifting an evenly loaded 40" x 48" pallet (24" load center), the truck's maximum capacity is 1,000 lbs. See capacities in specifications below.
HOF Equipment Company also sells the ALL-T-2-48 which is ideal for carrying a standard 40" x 48" pallet - click this link to view: ALL-T-2-48
Please note: When loaded with greater than 1,000 LBS, this rough terrain pallet jack may be difficult for a single person to pull - we suggest using the optional tow bar if you expect to be carrying heavy loads - see options below.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS at a 12" horizontal load ctr, 1,500 LBS at a 15" horizontal load ctr, 1,000 LBS at a 24" horizontal load ctr
- Large pneumatic wheels reduce effort (15" front wheels / 10" rear wheels)
- Fork service range is 3¹⁄₈" to 9"
- Fork Size: 32"L x 4"W
- Fork Width Adjustment: 9-1/2"O.D. to 26"O.D.
- Inside straddle width 50" / Outside straddle width 64"
- 3 position handle with UP, DOWN, and NEUTRAL
- Sealed wheel bearings to withstand outdoor elements
- Overall Size: 63-3/4"W x 49"L x 51"H
- Optional Tow Bar package (Model ALL-TTB) allows the All Terrain Pallet Truck to be towed by an ATV or small utility tractor.