The Vestil ALL-T-2-48 All Terrain Pallet Truck has a lightweight tubular frame designed to haul loads weighing 1,000 LBS at a 24” load center over rough terrain – see full capacity range in specifications below. 48" long forks allow for the easy transport of standard 48" x 40" pallets. 15” diameter front and 10” diameter rear pneumatic wheels allow for travel over most surface types. This rough terrain pallet truck features a fork width that adjusts from 9½" O.D. to 26" O.D. and an inside straddle width of 50”. A three position handle houses UP, DOWN and NEUTRAL controls. The lift service range is 3¹⁄₈" lowered to 9" fully raised. ALL-TTB optional tow bar package allows the pallet truck to be towed by an ATV or tractor. The Vestil ALL-T-2-48 all terrain pallet jack ships fully assembled on a skid.
When lifting a standard 40" x 48" pallet (24" load center), the maximum capacity of the Vestil ALL-T-2-48 rough terrain pallet truck will be less than 2,000 LBS (see capacity in specifications below).
When loaded with greater than 1,000 LBS, this rough terrain pallet jack may be difficult for a single person to pull - we suggest using the optional tow bar if you expect to be carrying heavy loads - see options below.
- 4" wide x 48" long forks to easily carry standard 40" x 48" pallets
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS at a 21" horizontal load center
- Fork service range is 3¹⁄₈" high to 9" high
- Fork Width Adjustment: 9½"O.D. to 26"O.D.
- Inside straddle width 50" / Outside straddle width 64"
- Oversized 15" front pneumatic wheels & 10" rear pneumatic wheels
- Three position handle with UP, DOWN, and NEUTRAL controls
- Sealed bearings to withstand outdoor elements
- Overall Size: 65"W x 63"L x 51"H
- Optional Tow Bar package (Model ALL-TTB) allows the All Terrain Pallet Truck to be towed by an ATV or small utility tractor.