The Vestil ALL-T-1-GPT-ST-L All Terrain Pallet Jack can lift loads to 48" high and is has a maximum load capacity of 1,000 LBS (at a 24” load center) over rough terrain. Powered drive and powered fork lift / lower allows a single operator to quickly and easily transport loads. A high quality, gasoline powered 6.5 H.P. Briggs & Stratton engine provides the power. An optional 10 H.P. motor with electric start is available – see options below. The handle houses variable speed control, forward, neutral, & reverse control, and a dead man safety switch. This rough terrain pallet jack comes standard with adjustable 48” long forks, 18" dia. x 8½" wide foam filled drive wheels, and sealed wheel bearings for use outdoors. The Vestil ALL-T-1-GPT-ST-L all terrain pallet truck is made of industrial steel and has a blue enamel finish. Complies with ASME B56.1-2004. Not recommend for use on steep grades.
The Vestil ALL-T-1-GPT-ST-L All Terrain Pallet Jack is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
- Max. fork lift height is 48" (lowered height is 3")
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS at a 24" load center
- Not recommend for use on steep grades
- Powered drive and powered fork raise/lower
- Max. Speed is approximately 3 M.P.H.
- Handle with variable speed, forward / reverse / neutral control and dead man safety switch
- Hand lever control of fork raise and lower
- Forged steel forks are 4"W x 48'L
- Fork Width adjusts from 8" O.D. to 36" O.D.
- Usable width between straddle legs is 52" (I.D.)
- Pneumatic steer wheels are 13" diameter x 4" wide
- Foam filled drive wheels are 18" diameter x 8½" wide
- Sealed wheel bearings for outdoor use
- Steering arc is 150°
- Hydrostatic transmission / Parking brake
- Pull start Briggs & Stratton 6.5 H.P. gasoline engine (propane powered model available)
- Overall size: 79"W x 90"L (includes handle)
- 10 H.P. Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine with electric start and upgraded transaxle - Model ALL-T-GPT-10HP