The Vestil AHS-2-15-12 Steel Gantry Crane is a 2,000 LB capacity crane built to handle an array of overhead lifting tasks. This portable gantry crane provides an economical and more flexible alternative to stationary cranes. The I-Beam height is adjustable in 6” increments and may be adjusted using a forklift or optional come alongs. The distance between the uprights is customizable by loosening the locking plate bolts, moving the uprights, and then re-tightening the bolts. The oversized 8" diameter 4 position locking swivel casters on this industrial gantry crane allow the user to lock the casters at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° for easy movement of the crane. All steel construction with durable blue enamel finish for a long service life. The Vestil AHS-2-15-12 Steel Gantry Crane is not designed to be moved while loaded.
The AHS-2-15-12 Steel Gantry Crane normally leaves the warehouse in 3 business days.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- I-Beam Length: 15'
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 7'6" to 12'
- Height is adjustable in 6" increments
- W Type I-Beam with 4" flange width
- Distance between the uprights is adjustable
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length minus 11"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length minus 30"
- Base Width: 76"
- 8" four-position swivel position locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- All steel construction
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling - Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters for use on V-Groove Track - Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-V
- 10 foot section of V-Groove track (sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
- Optional Come Alongs for easy one-person height adjustment (includes 2 racheting come alongs). Not for lifting - Model AHS-KIT
- Festoon System -115V AC - Model AHS-FES-KIT
- Power Traction Drive with 3 button hand control (factory installed)- Model GPTD-2
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.