Vestil Add-A-Level Work Platforms P-2436, P-2448, P-2496, and P-3696 series are anti-fatigue work platforms designed to raise workers to a comfortable work height. Add-on units come with vertical connectors allowing them to be stacked and locked together. Optional poly clip connector kit allows units to be connect side by side. Flow through grid design allows liquids and small material to fall through. Add-A-Levels are available in four different overall top sizes (24" x 36", 24" x 48", 24" x 96" and 36" x 96"). Capacity is 250 pounds per square foot. Constructed from 100% recycled high-density polyethylene resin.
Vestil Add-A-Level Work Platforms are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of to 7 business days.
- Vertical connectors allow for stackability
- Raise workers to optimum working level
- Get workers off of concrete floors onto "Anti-Fatigue" surface
- Flow through grid design allows liquids to drain through
- Capacity: 250 LBS per Sq. Ft.
- Color: Black with safety yellow perimeter