Vestil A-LIFT-R-HP Hand Winch Lift Truck is a portable materials lift designed to lift material to and from shelves, move equipment, install ceiling/wall appliances, as well as handle numerous other tasks. The 4" wide by 1¾" thick steel forks measure 22" long. The raise and lower function is operated using a hand-crank winch that features a reversible handle and a hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport. Forks are raised 1" per complete hand crank rotation. The forks can be inverted to provide two different heights. The A-LIFT-R-HP rolls smoothly on two 8" non-marking rear wheels and two 2" front swivel casters. Made of steel-and-aluminum.
The A-LIFT-R-HP Hand Winch Lift Truck normally leaves the warhouse in 3 business days.
- 400 LB Capacity
- Lift function operated via a hand-crank winch (lifts forks 1" per crank)
- Forks can be inverted to provide two different lift heights
- Forks in regular/down position: Lowered Height is 3½" / Raised Height is 97"
- Forks in inverted/up position: Lowered Height is 23½" / Raised Height is 117"
- Leg Straddle Width is fixed at 13"W I.D. / 21½"W O.D.
- Individual Fork Size: 4" W x 22" L x 1¾" Thick
- Fixed steel forks (do not adjust horizontally)
- Caster brakes hold lift truck in place while loading and unloading
- (2) 8" non-marking rear wheels and (2) 2" front swivel wheels
- Overall Size: 25"W x 35"L x 67⁵⁄₁₆"H
- Weight: 203 LBS
- Deck platform - fits over forks (Model A-LIFT-DK).
- 10" pneumatic rear wheels (Model A-LIFT-PN).
- Aluminum Retractable 18"W x 68"H Ladder with 11" rung spacing (Model A-LIFT-LAD).